Welcome to the Ghost Trick NeoWiki
Welcome to the Ghost Trick NeoWiki on Neoseeker
! This Wiki is open to all the members who want to contribute.
This Wiki needs all the help it can get. Please take a moment to browse around and add your knowledge to the pages!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
How to help and what we need!
How to help
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to find discussions regarding the Wiki.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to make them more complete!
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of indepth pages.
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet. You can create new pages using Special:CreatePage.
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources (but it is ok to source from other locations as long as you write using your own words, just like a research paper or Wikipedia article. References are fine)
This is a brand new wiki and as such we currently do not have a spotlighted page. Pleas be patient while we fill this wiki with content and with pages worthy of being placed here!
All of the wiki! This is a new wiki so we need as much information as we can. There is not yet much information released on the game but be sure to update the Wiki with the latest info and announcements, so that we can have a fresh and full Wiki!
News on GameGrep
Submit Ghost Trick News
- Template:NavMenu (tekmosis, 19:27, 7 December 2012)
- Talk:Main Page (Lesley Pro_04, 17:59, 10 July 2012)
- Yomiel (188.8.131.52, 07:35, 13 May 2012)
- Missile (184.108.40.206, 03:18, 8 December 2011)
- Tengo (Harrow, 07:09, 5 February 2011)
- Sissel (sedthh, 10:36, 3 February 2011)
- Ray (sedthh, 10:31, 3 February 2011)
- Lynne (sedthh, 10:22, 3 February 2011)
- Kamila (sedthh, 10:16, 3 February 2011)
- Jeego (sedthh, 10:10, 3 February 2011)
Ghost Trick Wiki Statistics
As of May 4 2016, this Wiki currently has 14 articles
and 19 images
. Help us by creating good pages from our Wanted list